Saturday, November 5, 2022

November is AcWriMo and NaNoWriMo



November is one of my favourite months, mainly as it's NaNoWriMo but also now as Uni is AcWriMo, what does that even mean.


NaNoWriMo is the National Novel Writing Month, though it really should be the international Novel Writing Month now as thousands of writers from all over the world take part, I have taken part before and used it last year to help write my Monograph. Before University I completed 50000 plus words in a month, effectively writing two novels, one day I'll edit them and then may publish them, and two books of short stories another year. But since starting university I have not had much time for writing, so this year I'll have a go. 

AcWriMo is Academic Writing Month, a month in which there are lots of activities and advice to help students to write more.

So far today I have written two short stories and a poem, as well as a presentation for my next supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment