Thursday, May 4, 2023

Whats in My Bag



I was asked recently what I think are the essential items to take to uni with you every day, and it got me thinking. 

What are my go-to important must-haves? 

It helps that I have a locker to keep some bits in it, especially as a commuter student.

Locker:- 

  • Electrical items (Headphones and camera for online meetings. Various charging cables and plugs)
  • Power bank.
  • USB Drive, just in case.
  • Pencil case with contents.
  • Notepad.
  • Basic First Aid kit, Pain killers
  • Spare shoes (I hate having wet feet on a rainy day.
  • Sanitary Items
  • Deodorant
  • A4 Document wallets (useful when I have printed documents at uni and want to take them home).
  • Hair bobbles, Safety pins etc
  • Sewing kit
Bag:-
  • Tissues
  • Charging cable
  • Powerbank
  • Earbuds
  • Notepad
  • Pens
  • Hand Sanitiser
  • Sanitary Items
  • Pain Killers/Anti-Histamines etc
  • Reusable Cup
  • Water Bottle
  • Reusable Shopping Bags
  • Snacks, when I remember to replenish. 
Additionally, my diary is normally in my bag. Laptop or tablet as required.

Would love to know what else you suggest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment