Saturday, August 27, 2022

A little panic, maybe

 It's all getting rather real now.

Research

Spent the morning looking at detail at Archives online, registering for access where necessary and making lists of what I want/need to see. Though it's very easy still to get sucked into a rabbit hole, especially with paintings or photographs of objects.


Stationery

Last night I spent hours browsing suitable stationery, I have no idea what suitable stationery is, clearly it's not obvious as I didn't find anything that jumped out at me as suitable stationery.  Ended up looking at bullet journaling, why, I have no idea. Reminded me of the scrapbooking I did years ago. So is it useful, was it a waste of an hour plus of my time, maybe, but maybe it was just the space I needed to chill out a little? 




I have been productive though and sorted through bags of old stationery and actually managed to get rid of old not books with shopping lists in etc, or what would have been future social history.


Bags

Maybe this goes with the stationery or maybe it's a deep-seated latent urge I didn't know I had, but I have spent ages looking for the right bag, do I need a new bag, no, do I know what I want from a bag? no. I just feel I need a special bag for uni.

Chances are any bag would get used a few times and then end up relegated to my locker, under my desk or the cupboard under the stairs.

Though maybe, I'm bored, or just need to research something, anything, as I don't even like shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment