Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Busy, Busy, Busy

 Busy, Busy, Busy


It's been a really busy few days, have hardly stopped and may at times have been rude to a few people, not got time for time wasters this week, so don't waste my time. If we have an appointment, especially if I am doing you a favour and I have squeezed you in between other appointments and meetings don't then tell me I'll have to wait for you, as you have an appointment you forgot.

So rant over, I'm enjoying the course and the interesting people I met yesterday, all with random fascinating research topics, I can't wait to see them progress over the coming months.

Currently a whirlwind of appointments, meetings and online training sessions, all mixed in with hours on the train. Is commuting a problem, honestly, sometimes it is, and sometimes it's a joy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment