Monday, October 17, 2022

GPA - Global Professional Award



One of the fabulous opportunities my university offers students is the Global Professional Award (GPA, not to be confused with the US GPA Grade Point Average). The awared has three strands, Employability, Wellbeing and Enterprise.

As an undergraduate I was unable to enrol as it was rolled out across the university will I was in placement year. I have however volunteered as a facilitator on the award since placement year. 

It is a fantatstic opportunity for students to gain a free qualication, membership of CMA, as well as a chance to gain vital workskills. 

Today I was lucky enough to facilitate on a Newtworking Session, it was lovely to work with students from across Human Sciences, and share experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment