Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Relaxing day, well almost

Should have been a nice relaxing day, but spent much of it online. 

Having only got access to much of the pre-course online information last night.

The afternoon I had booked a fabulous workshop on Mirrors. I really enjoyed being able to meet new people, and just sew without thinking about degrees or work.



However

It was an odd day for other reasons.

Starting with the Trans Pennine Express lady on Dewsbury station who opened the unattended bag I reported, despite it being in an odd almost hidden position.


Then the young dad playing "I'm going to punch you in the face" with his baby in a pram, in the same way, most parents play peekaboo. While throwing his fist toward the baby's face.


To the random man on the train who has just told me the Queen was murdered as the Princess of Wales is Jewish. Got to love a good conspiracy theorist.

Funny sort of day, I wonder if it's a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment